On any major project, there is always the worry that costs will go over budget and milestones will be missed. It’s imperative to employ seasoned Project Managers who can diagnose a problem in real-time to ensure delays are mitigated.
Apart of your investment into using BCI Worldwide international logistics services, we will dedicate experienced project management resources well-versed in FF&E Furniture Logistics to stay on-site for the duration of your project, acting as your eyes and ears with your best interests in mind.
- Responsible for the overall success of the project
- Maintains relationship with owner, general contractor, interior designer, and procurement team counterparts
- Provides feedback and assists in supporting any commercial installation concerns with the customer’s senior/executive level team
- Oversees daily operations
- Management of labor
- Assists in coordination of activities between the warehouse and on-site teams (pulls, fixtures furniture and equipment deliveries, office furniture installation, etc.)
- Oversees final punch with customer
BCI Worldwide follows a LEAN/Six Sigma methodology when approaching projects: to minimize resource waste.
This requires our Project Managers to continuously look at processes to understand whether there’s a better way to do it. We are able to achieve these efficiencies through the marrying of experience and data analysis. These consultative services are also available ad-hoc and aim to increase efficiencies and drive process improvements as a logistics service provider.
If you would like to receive a quote or learn more, please fill out the form below to get in touch with a member our team.